POWER AND ENERGY
Lopez Holdings Corporation has interests in sustainable energy development, infrastructure, property development and green manufacturing through First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPH).
FPH, a minority shareholder in Meralco, is the parent company of leading clean and renewable energy advocate First Gen Corporation (PSE: FGEN), which in turn controls geothermal energy pioneer Energy Development Corporation (PSE: EDC). First Philec Corporation, a private entity, leads and manages FPH’s manufacturing portfolio. Publicly listed premium property developer Rockwell Land Corporation (PSE: ROCK), premier investment community First Philippine Industrial Park, construction firm First Balfour, Inc. , and pipelines operator First Philippine Industrial Corporation are associated companies of FPH. Lopez Holdings received cash dividends from FPH in the amount of P508 million in 2014 and P763 million in 2013.
• Consolidated revenues of P99.307 billion (P93.057 billion in 2013)
• Net income attributable to equity holders of the parent of P5.632 billion (P2.350 billion in 2013)
• Paid out cash dividends of P2 per share (P3 per share in 2013)
First Gen Corporation (First Gen) owns natural gas pioneers First Gas Corporation and FGP Corporation, and controls geothermal energy pioneer Energy Development Corporation (PSE: EDC). It also owns First NatGas Power Corporation and Prime Meridian Powergen Corporation, asset management companies for the 414-MW San Gabriel (under construction) combined cycle natural gas-fired power plant and the 97-MW Avion open cycle natural gas-fired power plant, respectively.
• Revenues from sale of electricity of US$1.903 billion (US$1.905 billion in 2013)
• Net income attributable to equity holders of the parent of US$193.2 million (US$118.1 million in 2013)
• Recurring net income of US$153.3 million (US$151.2 million in 2013)