The Board, management, employees and shareholders of Lopez Holdings believe that good corporate governance is a necessary component of what constitutes sound strategic business management and would improve the economic and commercial prosperity of the Corporation and ultimately, the stockholders. Lopez Holdings fully embraces the principles of good corporate governance, and faithfully practices transparency and fairness in dealing with it various publics. The Corporation subscribes to all the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission and of the Philippine Stock Exchange.
The Board adopted a Manual for Corporate Governance to institutionalize corporate governance principles. It is used in practice by the Board, officers, and employees as a reference and a guide for the conduct of all business. The Code of Conduct, the Lopez Values and the Lopez Credo form part of the Manual for Corporate Governance.
This section aims to aid investors and other interested publics seeking relevant, timely and accurate information on Lopez Holdings as a publicly listed company, and as a strategic investor in Philippine companies.
The following documents can be downloaded that pertain to Lopez Holdings’ adherence to good corporate governance and its commitment to transparency and fairness:
- Manual for Corporate Governance and Code of Conduct as of January 20, 2014 (1.9 MB)
- Certification on Corporate Governance Compliance as of January 23, 2013 (129KB)
- Annual Corporate Governance Report for 2012 (4.4MB)
- Amended By-Laws of the Corporation as of August 4, 2011 (1.3MB)
- Amended Articles of Incorporation as of April 7, 2011 (753KB)
- Advisement Letter on Vision Mission Review (172.18 kB)